petition to pretend exodus: gods & kings doesnt exist and we all just watch the prince of egypt instead
wait, bastille is also a band????? i’ve just been fangirling over this old ass french prison the whole time smh
sam overhearing girl scouts selling cookies talking about the avengers. “nah, falcon is the coolest one. he can fly! with wings!” and sam backtracks and buys literally every box of cookies they have
sam shows up at steve’s apartment with boxes and boxes of girl scout cookies “THEY SAID I WAS COOL” and steve is like “so you bought….two hundred boxes of cookies?”
bucky and natasha are on the couch like AW YEAH I HOPE YOU GOT THIN MINTS I FUCKIN LOVE THIN MINTS
There are some teenagers outside tripping over things and flashing flashlights and making a lot of noise and parking in front of my house and trying to go up into the canyon in the middle of the night and I’m like
Have fun with those rattlesnakes, yo. Don’t scare the coyotes.
SHUT UP AND LEAVE FFS HOW MANY CARS DID YOU BRING I HATE YOU HOW ARE YOUR VOICES SO PIERCINGLY ANNOYING
IT’S TOO LATE TO BE ENJOYING YOURSELVES
they came back
i wouldn’t mind if they were like in the canyon but they’re loitering right outside at the mouth
I honestly had such a fun and amazing Comic-Con experience this year (even without going to the legendary hall h) and it’s mostly thanks to adragonamongdwarves and jangle-vie ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Back at ya man! (although I’m sure seeing Tom Mison didn’t hurt either ;P
you were definitely in the top one-and-a-half!!!!!!
also i have my bucky and loki funko pop things out and i keep making them hold hands (but their heads are too big :( it is a forbidden love)
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.❞